We are ready for the next 30 day blog challenge. The last three challenges were a great success for everyone who followed through, so I decided it was time to let some new people join us. We will begin on Saturday, April 10, and finish the challenge on Sunday, May 9. I will write a post on Tuesday, May 11, announcing the names and the blogs of those who met the challenge.
I have found it necessary to make a few rules so there is no confusion. The rules are:
- Your name must be on your blog so we can see who you are
- Your blog must not be X rated – this does not suit my readership
- Each post must contain at least 150 written words
- You must post at least 30 times during the 30 day period – from April 10 through May 9 – to ONE blog
- You may post as many times as you like during a 24 hour period, but you must have at least 30 posts published between April 10 and May 9 to qualify for the challenge
- Leave a comment here with your name and the URL of the blog you will be writing on
Also, add your blog to your Facebook account using the Networked Blogs application. This is optional, but if you do this, and then let us know here, we can follow you so that your blog’s content will be syndicated on Facebook. This is good for your business. If you do not need any more followers, you do not need to do this to be a part of the challenge.
Over on Twitter, use the hashtag #blog30 in each tweet about the challenge. Tweet me @ConnieGreen to let me know how you’re doing.
Let’s have fun with this. A challenge gets you into the habit of blogging regularly, brings you new readers and more traffic, and exposes you to more options in your online business. Let the challenge begin!