Due to popular demand, I am bringing back the 30 day power blogging challenges we first did this summer. Those two challenges made a huge difference in the online businesses of those who participated, bringing everyone more traffic to their sites, more cicks through to their links, and more people on their lists. I can’t wait to get started with this once again.
Just to remind everyone, there are a few rules if you want me to promote you and your blog at the end of the 30 days. Here they are:
- write 30 posts to the same blog during the next 30 days. You may post two or three times in one day, or simply post once a day for thirty days in a row.
- the challenge ends on January 7. I will write a post on January 9 with the names and the URL’s of the blogs of those who complete the challenge.
- no X rated blogs.
- you must write at least 100 words for a post to count towards the challenge.
- leave a comment on this post with your name and the name and URL of the blog you will be posting to
- stay in touch on Twitter ( I’m @ConnieGreen) and I will retweet your posts.
- tell others about the 30 day power blogging challenge so they can also participate
- let’s have fun with this, knowing how good it will be for business!