Are you writing articles as a way to market yourself and your business? I have been writing articles for almost a year and a half now. It has become such a habit that it feels like something is wrong when I don’t write an article for a day or two. In fact, I can now write and submit an article on one of my niche topics in about thirty minutes or so. But why do I continue to write more articles. You would think that there would be a point where you could just stop writing. Here are the reasons why I continue to write more articles, and probably will for years to come.
- Every time I write a new article, I present my information in a slightly different way. Someone who is reading may get an insight that they could not before by reading any of my previous articles.
- Each article is a powerful sales agent that never sleeps. It carries my message and my contact information around the planet, and never gets tired.
- Writing articles makes all of my other writing much better. I write eBooks and also post to several different blogs. The more I write the easier and more fun it becomes.
- I estimate that about ninety percent of all of my new prospects and clients come from the people who read my articles. I now make a very good living, and my articles are responsible for that.
- Writing gives me both visibility and credibility on the internet. People now know who I am and what I do what seeing my name attached to so many articles.
I encourage you to learn how to write articles that will build your business. You will be glad you did as you see your business grow.