This week I am grateful to Pat O’Bryan for what he is doing for a group of brand new internet marketers. He joyfully trains everyone once a week, and yesterday he mailed his list to tell them about his student’s projects. This made it possible for everyone to start building their list right away. I have been doing whatever I can to be supportive to this group, and have just a few tips to share on finding the secrets to internet marketing success.
- Remember that being a marketer is a real job – if you want to hang out at the beach or sleep until noon, maybe this isn’t for you
- Building a list is important, but you must build a relationship with each person on that list if you want to make any money – I have a Special Report on this topic that I’m giving away over at Big Money Tiny List
- Writing is a big part of this – articles, blogging, eBooks, emails, sales copy – if you ‘hate to write’ this may not be for you
- Think about your ‘inner game’ – this includes self-talk and how you approach what you want out of life – what are you going to do with the rest of your life to make a difference?
- The income potential is unlimited – if you can get past the first 4 tips this may be the best thing you can do for your future – it isn’t all fun and games, but it’s more rewarding than anything else I’ve ever been involved in
Learn as much as you can. Find a mentor you can trust and relate to. Be prepared to work hard. Enjoy the results.