It was just last summer that I was teaching my students to market themselves and their online business every single day. Things have changed dramatically online and off, the economy is in a downturn, and more people than ever are trying to get an internet business up and running.
For these reasons I am now recommending that you market yourself three times every day. Some of the techniques and methods I describe here take only a few minutes, while others may take you up to an hour. Depending on your schedule, choose a combination of marketing methods to make yourself and your business more visible to your prospects. Here are some things that I do that have proved to be extremely effective:
- post to your blog (if you are part of my 30 day power blogging challenge, you are already doing this)
- schedule an internet radio show for 15 or 30 minutes (listen to my show here)
- write and submit an article (keep it to around 250 to 300 words in length)
- post a comment in a forum (make sure you have a signature that tells what you have to offer)
- set up a group in Facebook that will attract people from your niche
These are just a few ideas. What else are you doing to move your business forward every single day?