We all speak much faster than we can ever write. In fact, you can use this method to write at the speed of sound! You can write articles, short reports (this has brought me lots of income), and even an eBook using teleseminars, once you understand the process. Many people just do not like to write, do not write well, or have difficulty getting their ideas down on paper. Recording your material and content using the teleseminar system makes it an entirely different process with equally dramatic results. You will be able to write more and get your message out to a greater number of people, simply by holding teleseminars. Here are 7 steps to take if you want to be successful in this process.
- Decide in advance what your topic will be. This will give you the time you need to think about what message you want to get across to the people who hear your teleseminar or read your article.
- Next, make a list of important points you want to talk about. You can write them down on an index card, or use whatever system will work best for you. Remember that no one will see you when you are on the telephone, so you can have a large piece of paper or even a white board to jog your memory about what you will say.
- Schedule your teleseminar for a time that is convenient for you. There are many theories about the best and worst times to hold teleseminars, but I have given them at a wide variety of times and on different days and find that people will make time for an hour if they are interested in your topic.
- As soon as the teleseminar is finished, have someone transcribe it for you. This can be done by you or someone who transcribes professionally. You should only be doing the activities that are the most productive ones for your business.
- When you get the transcription completed, break it up into three hundred word articles. A one hour teleseminar will give you anywhere from about ten to twenty good articles.
- Submit these articles to the article directories so that they will get as much exposure as possible.
- Begin right away to plan the next topic you will speak on to create a new teleseminar and many more articles.
Writing articles using teleseminars is the fastest way to build a body of work that can then be repurposed into short reports, eBooks, and other products.