You will need to market yourself and your eBook if you want to make profit from it. Blogging is the best way to get this accomplished so that people can find your information easily on the internet. If you have abandoned your blog, or are just tired of trying to think of new things to post to your blog, you will want to read on to find out how to make big changes that will make it easier than ever to blog for your business. Here are 7 ways to get back in the blogging habit, and enjoy every minute of it.
- See your blog as the powerful marketing tool that it is. Every time you think of a new idea for your business, or have a conversation with one of your clients, make some notes and turn it into a blog post. Blogging about the content of your eBook will position you as an expert in your field.
- Make a schedule for posting to your blog, as well as for reading other blogs in your niche. Set aside 30 minutes, three times each week, for reading and writing related to your blog.
- Invite your readers to comment on your posts. Blogging is social media, so be social and invite others into the conversation.
- Don’t be afraid to write something controversial in your blog post. Most blogs are just so bland because the blogger does not want to offend anyone. Feel free to write what you think and you may have more readers than ever offering their own points of view on the subject.
- Expand your blog posts into short articles. You can submit these to the article directories and include a link back to your blog at the end of the article. This will increase your readership and opt-ins, while getting you more in the habit of writing on a regular basis.
- Review books you have read on your topic in your blog posts. The author will most likely find out about your post, especially if they have a Google alert set for their name and the title of their book.
- Have fun with your blog. This is your forum to express your opinions, provide information on your niche topic, and promote what you do to people all over the world. Embrace the blogging experience.
Follow through with these 7 tips and your business will increase on the internet. More people will know abour your eBook and this will result in increased sales. You can quickly improve your visibility and credibility online by blogging on a regular basis. Download a free 21 page report on blogging for your business.