Pinterest is the hottest social media site these days, and knowing just how to navigate this site can mean lots of additional revenue for you. If learning more about Pinterest as you build your online business is of interest to you, download this Pinterest Workbook to find out:
- How to leverage the power of Pinterest to make Google love you
- Why social proof is so important on Pinterest and social media
- Selecting previous posts for cross posting on Facebook and Pinterest
- Which images will draw attention to the products you’re recommending
- Why emotional, uplifting, and curiosity-arousing images are best
- How to connect with others on Pinterest
- And much more…
To download this short report, right-click on the link below (ctrl-click on a Mac) and choose “Save As”. (On some computers, it will say “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. These are all the same thing.)
You can also send the report directly to your Kindle Reader or Kindle App.
Simply click on the button below and enter your Kindle address. (You can find it in your Kindle account on Amazon or on your device or app by going “Home”, then clicking on “Docs” on the top menu.
You will also need an approved email address. This is the address the they system uses to send the document. You must enter an address in your Kindle account on Amazon and approve it before your device will accept the document. (You can simply use the email address you use to log into Amazon, but even then, you must approve it, first.)
If you’d like to sell and/or give away your PDF reports, eBooks, and other content using this Kindle Uploader plugin, check it out here.