Using Kindle publishing to get the word out about you and your business will help you to maximize your online efforts quickly. Authorship in this way continues to serve me well as an online entrepreneur. If learning more about how to build a responsive list with Kindle books as you build your online business is of interest to you, download this Special Report on how to write a press release to find out:
- Getting started with Kindle publishing
- Why publishing on Kindle makes sense for entrepreneurs
- How Kindle publishing cam help with your list building efforts
- Choosing the right topics for your books on Kindle
- Free offers to include in your Kindle books
- Your downloadable Kindle publishing Checklist (build your list and sell more products)
- How Kindle publishing can help you establish your credibility
- And much more…
To download this short report, right-click on the link below (ctrl-click on a Mac) and choose “Save As”. (On some computers, it will say “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. These are all the same thing.)
You can also send the report directly to your Kindle Reader or Kindle App.
Simply click on the button below and enter your Kindle address. (You can find it in your Kindle account on Amazon or on your device or app by going “Home”, then clicking on “Docs” on the top menu.
You will also need an approved email address. This is the address the they system uses to send the document. You must enter an address in your Kindle account on Amazon and approve it before your device will accept the document. (You can simply use the email address you use to log into Amazon, but even then, you must approve it, first.)
If you’d like to sell and/or give away your PDF reports, eBooks, and other content using this Kindle Uploader plugin, check it out here.