Staying in regular contact with the people on your list is the way to build a good relationship with them and to continue building your list. If you are having difficulty coming up with good content to include in your autoresponder messages, look no further than your articles and blog posts. You have probably already written enough information in these two areas to keep your autoresponders and your list very happy for quite awhile. Here is how to repurpose your blog posts and articles into interesting and profitable email messages.
- Set up an autoresponder series that will send out messages through email to your prospects. I like to send out an email message every three days or so, requiring me to have about twenty messages over the first 60 days someone is on my list.
- I look over my articles and blog posts and print out the ones that provide good and useful content.
- I then type my autoresponder messages, taking the best parts of each article or blog post.
- For every third email message I include a free gift for my prospects, such as a teleseminar, a checklist, or a short report. Sometimes these gifts are from me, and other times they are from someone else. This makes them know that I care about them and their desire to learn more about my topic.
- About once a week or every 10 days I include an affiliate link to a product or service I know they will benefit from. My prospects are glad to check it out because they are used to my schedule of good content, gifts, and promotions.
By including good information and content, small gifts such as a short report, teleseminar, or a checklist, and letting them know about products and services they will enjoy, I have built a highly responsive list that keeps on doing business with me. Take a look at what you have written in your autoresponders and change any of your messages that need improvement. You will be glad you did.