There are thousands of affiliate products that are complimentary to your niche topic. You can increase your profits when you sell your eBook by including affiliate products in your eBook. This must be done strategically, or it will defeat the purpose you are intending. Here are the ways to go about finding and using affiliate products to enhance your eBook and increase your profits for years to come.
- Remember that many people will think nothing of sharing your eBook with others. Instead of being angry that this is happening, use this method to ensure that your profit will be even higher if people do share your information.
- Go to a site such as Clickbank ProSearch and look for digital products that are complimentary to what you are selling. If you are writing about cooking, for example, search for products about food, health, and anything else that your target audience may also be interested in knowing more about.
- Purchase a domain name for each affiliate product you intend to promote. This will cost less than ten dollars a year and will bring you lots of money while avoiding messy affiliate links.
- Do not overload your eBook with affiliate recommendations. I like to keep it to no more than one affiliate product for each chapter.
- Mention the affiliate product in the chapter where you are discussing it, as well as at the end of the Ebook in a resource section. This will make it twice as likely that your reader will find the link and investigate the product further.
- You can also write articles and blog posts about the product you are endorsing. I like to always purchase the product myself before I recommend it to others, but you can do what feels right for you.
Affiliate product recommendations will enhance your eBook and bring you additional revenue.