If you have committed to participating in my 30 day blogging challenge, then you might as well get the most out of it to benefit your online business. These are 5 important tips for how to do that successfully.
- Choose 3 other blogs from other people involved in this challenge and make it a point to connect with them this week. Comment on their blogs, follow them on Twitter, and follow their blogs on Facebook at the Networked Blogs application.
- Every day during these next 29 days, tweet me with a shortened link to your post for that day. I will then retweet it so that my 22,500 followers will see it. Take a look at what I am doing on Twitter so that you will see exactly how this works.
- Come back to this blog regularly – two or three times each week for the next few weeks – and leave a comment on this post, the original post, or any other post that is relevant to what you are doing online. This will help me to get to know you better. This is how joint ventures are formed, and how I began to connect with Helen Raptoplous. She is the ‘Action Habits’ coach I am now coaching to 10K a month. I watched what she was doing online for a few months and then asked her if she would like to JV with me for this 10K project.
- Use this 30 day challenge to ‘find your voice’ online. This is what I did in 2005-2006 to start building my online business quickly. By writing every single day I was able to determine exactly what I wanted to offer my prospects and how to serve them more effectively.
- Choose one affiliate product to promote on your blog. This will help you to start making some money while you are creating a product of your own.
That’s all there is to it. These 5 tips will help you to leapfrog your way to success, and will put you way ahead of everyone else out there in cyberspace who is not willing to go the extra mile on the road to success.
You can do it. I have faith in your ability to succeed, no matter what your niche or how long you have been on the Internet.