The Productivity Mastermind is a series of five classes I’m teaching to help new online entrepreneurs with time management, accountability, and productivity. I decided to add Session 3 to my podcast series over at iTunes and to share some of the highlights of the topics we are covering in the course.
Getting started online is easier than it was when I began back in 2006, primarily because of the availability of information and social media. That also makes it more difficult as we must make huge efforts to rise above the din and find our voice to get our message out to the world. No matter when you got started on why you are seeking out a life as an online entrepreneur, productivity is the key to your success. These are just some of the recommendations I have made during the course:
- Spend twenty minutes each day reading something that will enrich, educate, and enlighten you on your journey to successful entrepreneurship
- Find others to connect with, either virtually or in person, who will listen to you and be honest and open about the steps you are taking to achieve your goals
- Spend time each day in quiet contemplation of the life you are seeking
- Maintain a dynamic ‘to-do’ list, evaluating what you need to do yourself and what can be outsourced
- Set up a strategic planning session with your accountability partner
- Decide exactly what you want out of life and write it down
- Always ask yourself: “Is the action I’m taking right now moving me closer to my goals or further away?”
- Believe in yourself and take massive action
Entrepreneurship is a gift that must be nurtured and encouraged each and every day. Run your life like a business and you are sure to surpass any goals you have set for yourself or imagined in your wildest dreams. Move forward quickly by taking action and implementing what you have learned. Manage your time, stay as productive as possible, and find someone to be accountable to make sure you are moving in the right direction for what you’d like to achieve. The Productivity Mastermind is here for you.