It’s Saturday morning. Did you spend an hour or so marketing for your online business before taking off for the weekend? This can really make a difference in your income and level of success. This is why.
If you are willing to spend just one hour every Saturday morning accomplishing a few goals, you will have spent more than a full work week extra in your business over the course of a year. I always make a list of what needs to be done, and then see how much I can get done in a hour. Then I take off for the weekend, knowing that I made that extra effort.
This morning I was able to do these things in my hour:
- changed my email signature line to promote my new training course
- wrote 2 new autoresponder messages for my PLR product
- cancelled a hosting account that I no longer use so I don’t have to pay for it again
- posted to my favorite forum
- updated my Twitter status
These are all things that will either save or make me money over time. I could have left them for Monday, but it makes so much more sense to get them done this morning so I can feel like I have made an effort in my online business that will affect me in a positive way. This is also a great way to employ time management strategies in your business.
What are some things you could do on a Saturday morning to improve your bottom line?