When I started on the internet in 2005 I had absolutely no business experience. I quickly saw that some of the people doing business onlinecame from corporate backgrounds or already had skills, knowledge, and clients they were transitioning over from offline to online. I wondered how I would be able to be a part of it.
I am here to tell you that marketing online works. My business has exploded over the past two years. and it is all because I have learned from others who came before me and put these tested mothods and techniques into practice on a daily basis.
Do something to marketing yourself or your business every day. here are some of the activities I do regularly. Many of them take less than five minutes to accomplish, whereas others take considerably longer. the bottom line is that they all work. To get the complete list ans even more information, download my Special Report on building your online business.
- send a tweet over on Twitter about an article you have written, a blog post, or a tip that could be helpful to someone else
- visit a forum and answer someone’s question in an area you know something about
- join a group on Facebook and add more friends from that group
- hold a teleseminar on your niche topic
- write an article and submit it to a directory
- post to your blog
- leave a comment on someone else’s blog
There are so many more ways to market yourself online. They are almost all free, and just require some time and effort on your part. be sure to follow me on Twitter and be my friend on Facebook.
Kathleen Gage says
My business has exploded over the past two years. and it is all because I have learned from others who came before me and put these tested methods and techniques into practice on a daily basis.