I created my first information product at the end of 2006. That was really the beginning of my journey to becoming an online entrepreneur. Even though I love affiliate marketing, and have done extremely well selling other people’s products, having your own product will change your Internet business completely. You can read some motivational stories about this here.
There are several reasons why I recommend that you have your own info product. Having your own info product can help you…
– Get noticed.
– Open doors to connect with the people who you respect.
– Become an instant expert.
– Convince other people to promote you (finally) instead of you promoting everyone else.
– Earn more profits with less work – even when you’re NOT working at all.
– Stop trading TIME for MONEY.
Honestly, if you want the “Internet Lifestyle,” you need a product. So,why don’t you have one yet?
It’s not that it’s that difficult to create an eBook. It’s just that there are way too many opportunities for you to get stuck.
You might get stuck…
– Choosing a topic.
– Coming up with a title.
– Figuring out who your audience is.
– Starting to write the eBook. (We can’t forget that one.)
– Finishing the ebook.
– Creating a sales funnel or even a sales page.
– Figuring out how to accept payment and get the eBook to your customer.
– How to market the product.
That’s a lot of places where you can sure get stuck. Unless you have a Coach. You know, someone who’s been there, done that. And, lived to tell the tale. Well, you now have the opportunity to have not just one, but two coaches who have over 15 years of online business experience between them. Not only that, but they are two of the nicest (and smartest) people you’ll have meet, Nicole Dean and Ronnie Nijmeh. So don’t be scared that they’ll be all “guru-y” or hurt your feelings or act like they’re better than you are.
Read some motivational stories on having your own product and business and let me know what you think.