You will sell more eBooks, as well as any other products, services, or programs you offer, by holding teleseminars to discuss them with people who are interested in your topic. In a previous post I discussed how you can make more money explaining your eBook on a teleseminar than you will by simply selling it.
There are different kinds of teleseminars – interviews, lessons, discussions – and they can be paid or free. I always make more money on a free teleseminar than on a paid one because I promote my upcoming courses and programs, as well as some affiliate products and services, on my free calls.
Here is what you can do on a teleseminar:
- demonstrate your knowledge on your niche topic
- build rapport with your audience
- make an offer for your upcoming programs, services, or products
- get feedback from your listeners
- create a product while you are speaking on the teleseminar
- get your message out to people who would not be willing to read your information
- convert your list into paying clients
- test out your ideas and delivery style
- find out what questions people have on your topic
- provide customer support or affiliate training
- hold a small group meeting for people enrolled in your current program
- answer questions that are too long or complicated to discuss through email
- position yourself as an expert in your field
- build your list quickly – this will be a highly-responsive list
- repurpose content you already have
Be creative and willing to experiment with this. When I began to teach my programs through teleseminars, instead of the previous way of using email and one on one phone consultations, my online income doubled within 30 days. Visit teleseminar strategies to get a $1 trial of the system I use for all of my teleseminars. It is the very best system available for the price. Join me on my free weekly teleseminars to see how it is done.