If you are writing an eBook, you will be interested in selling as many of them as possible once the eBook is completed. You will find out that other people will probably sell more copies of your eBook than you will. The reason for this is that affiliate sales of your eBook will help you to make hundreds, or even thousands, of more sales if you understand how the process works. Once you learn how to find affiliate partners who will promote for you, your online business will take off like never before. These are the 5 T’s to remember when you want to sell your eBook through affiliate sales.
1. Treat your affiliates well. They could just as easily be promoting someone else’s product, so respect them for choosing you and your eBook to promote to their list. Share their enthusiasm by making a connection with them and letting them know each time they make a sale of your eBook or other product.
2. Train your affiliates so that they will have the best possible information when they are telling other people about what you have written. Hold a monthly teleseminar training call to answer their questions and show them what to do. Many people have never been an affiliate and are confused about the various aspects of using an affiliate link. Explain everything in detail, using visual examples, if possible.
3. Tools – provide your affiliates with the tools they need to sell as much as possible. Give them sample emails, short articles to use in their blog, explain to them how to use their affiliate links, and answer their emails promptly.
4. Teach them everything they need to know in order to be successful when promoting your eBook and other products. Give them tips, tricks, and secrets to make their work easier. Especially if they are new to affiliating for someone on the internet, they will need extra time and attention in the beginning. It will be worth it in the long run if you spend the time with them now.
5. Thank them regularly by sending them a card or small gift, or simply by saying thank you. Also, be sure to pay them promptly each month for the sales they made during the previous month. Everyone likes to feel appreciated, and affiliates can help you do what you can’t do on your own.
Selling your eBook will be more productive and financially rewarding if others are helping you. By using these 5 T’s you will make more money and have better relationships as your eBook sales soar to new heights.