Writing an eBook is a powerful way to position yourself as an expert, be considered a thought leader in your field, and build your credibility very quickly. This is the reason I offer my eBook Writing and Technology Mastermind course twice a year. Whereas a traditional book may take from one to two years to be available to the world, you can write, publish, and market your eBook in a matter of just a few short months. Here are some reasons why you will want to write an eBook as part of your overall marketing and public relations plan.
- Writing a book of any kind will give people the perception that you are an expert in your field. The perception is that someone who is truly an expert would be sure to write a book about their knowledge and expertise. This will open up doors and opportunities that you would not have even known existed previously.
- Once you write an eBook you join the ranks of authors all over the world. The word author is derived from the word authority, and you will be considered an authority on your topic after writing about it.
- You can sell your eBook online and build a passive income stream that will continue for years to come.
- If you enjoy sharing more information on your eBook topic, you will be able to attend live events and speak to others about what you have written. This will give you an opportunity to sell more eBooks and meet people who would be interested in hearing more from you in the future.
- You can hold teleseminars and give online classes to teach people about what you have written. This is a way to reach people from all over the world who would not otherwise have an opportunity to hear you speak.
The most important thing is to get your eBook written as quickly as possible. Working with a mentor or other trusted advisor will help you to make this a reality in a short amount of time.